Consumer Electronics

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Steve G., Engineer

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
How to get it started. Fitbit alta hr. Dont have instrut to
Harry, Customer Service
how to get it started JA: What's the brand and model of your product? Customer: fitbit alta hr JA: What have you tried so far? Customer: dont have instrut to begin just open box JA: Anything else you … read more
I have had a Fitbit One for years and want to keep that and
Richard, IT Manager
I have had a Fitbit One for years and want to keep that and add an Alta HR so that I can use either one. … read more
I just bought a Fitbit alta HR for the first time, and it
Harry, Customer Service
I just bought a Fitbit alta HR for the first time, and it has been very, VERY frustrating trying to get it going. I enter the number on my tracker's display (1249) and it has been "connecting" for ove… read more
hello my name is ***** ***** to tell you the truth i had disconnected
Jack
Jack, technician
hello my name is ***** ***** to tell you the truth i had disconnected one speaker do to a light sound of crackling. well i let the two wires touch and my system defaulted to standby and every time i t… read more
My new fitbit Charge 3 does not charge. My fitbit charge 3
Harry, Customer Service
My fitbit charge 3 is not charging. I just opened it out of the box … read more
I can not get my windows 10 desktop to recognize my Fitbit
Expert, electronics technician
I can not get my windows 10 desktop to recognize my Fitbit Versa Watch … read more
I can't find my windows on my computer. it just vanished,
technicalcat
technicalcat, Computer Science
I can't find my windows on my computer. it just vanished … read more
I want to make a icon for my window media player, its a
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
I just want an icon for my window media so I can get to it a easy way to down load music … read more
I have a n Alta HR. Routinely check my sleep patterns and
Josh, It Support Specialist
I have a n Alta HR. Routinely check my sleep patterns and truly appreciate the format that displays time Awake, in REM, light and deep sleep. However, I only seem to get this sleep pattern format once… read more
I have a Panasonic toughpad FZ m! its just finished a
Richard, IT Manager
I have a Panasonic toughpad FZ m! its just finished a windows update and it wont show the PIN unlock box,,,, its % charged 100% charged … read more
I went to register my Road Mate 7 and got Not an Authorized
Russell H., Service Tech
I went to register my Road Mate 7 and got Not an Authorized Retailer Prompt. … read more
How do I get access to enter windows when I have tried all
Richard, IT Manager
how do I get access to enter windows when I have tried all the password ***** know and its telling me " you cant sign into your device right now, go to account.live.com to fix the problem or try the l… read more
I have just purchased Windows 10 and see that there are
Richard, IT Manager
I have just purchased Windows 10 and see that there are several programs running on startup. Can you remotely disable some of those so that there are not so many running at startup? … read more
Why does my laptop restart all by itself? Aspire 2
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
As far as I know all updates have been done. I putting a board under the laptop in case it has been overheating. The fan is on a lot. … read more
I have archos recorder 10.I changed my computer which was windows
dileepchacko
dileepchacko, Research and development (electronics)
I have archos recorder 10.I changed my computer which was windows xp to windows 7. The computer wont Recognize the archos recorder.… read more
My new HP laptop is incredibly slow Its an HP Notebook 15.
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
My new HP laptop is incredibly slow Its an HP Notebook 15 … read more
I just had my laptop wiped and Windows 10 downloaded at the
GeekGal
GeekGal, IT Director
I just had my laptop wiped and Windows 10 downloaded at the Concord store. It looks great except I can not connect to my wifi. I put in my password ***** it denies it. Is the password ***** security k… read more
I have an ipod nano 4th generation and the screen is frozen
Dan, Calibration and Repair Center Supervisor
I have an ipod nano 4th generation and the screen is frozen white. The computer wont sync it and it wont register its plugged in so i cant restore it. I've tried the menu center button restart but it … read more