Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How long should it take for the update on the Fitbit alta.

How long should it...

How long should it take for the update on the Fitbit alta

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My iPhone and Fitbit alta

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Iso11.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

45 minutes

5/9/2018
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

You might try going into your iPhone's Bluetooth settings,

find your FitBit Alta there, and do a Forget on that device

then, go to your notification settings for your FitBit Alta, and turn the notifications to OFF.

(After doing which, you are advised to complete the update first, then sync your FitBit after that.)

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

Russell H., Service Tech
Took too long to get answer. Finally figured it out on my own. Would like to cancel my subscription.

As a JustAnswer Expert, I have no power over your subscription status.... For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.