Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My beautiful wife is afraid of technology, she is currently…

Customer Question
My beautiful wife is...

My beautiful wife is afraid of technology, she is currently awed over alexia. Can you advise me how to introduce her without being overwhelmed

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I was thinking about dot

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

She has briefly tried my apple phone

Technician's Assistant: What Apple model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

8=

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

My apple phone is new. Previously was a samsung 8 which is too complcated. There may be light at the end of the tunel if she were to get an apple 8 and use seri

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

The mose reasonabble steps to keep it low profile. how do I pay for te technician's time?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
5/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer.com.
I'm so sorry that a JustAnswer Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question?
Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Let’s give the technician David
until noon
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
DAIR please come in to my room
Thanks
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

if you can!
No, let just give me a simple answer
Do you have a preference between the google mini and the amaOn dot?
She thought that the answers her friend received were fairly reasonable
If I understand the process, she is basically accessing google via wi fi?
Harry, do you have any comment?

Sorry for the wait.

Personally, I own the Amazon Echo and I love it. When you use "Alexa" she is using the Wi-Fi connection to "Google" responses for you or use the connection to find out the weather, etc.

Harry,
We can't engage you at this time, b ut would like to have a call back number if at all possible.
Thank you,

David,

You can reply back here whenever you are free.