Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My Panasonic kx-ts3282b has all lines blinking. Only has…

My Panasonic kx-ts3282b has...

My Panasonic kx-ts3282b has all lines blinking. Only has line 1 connected.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TS3282B? What have you tried so far?

Can I stop the blinking?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

A few days. reset the phone. disconnected all other lines. Changed batteries.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/27/2018
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category here on JustAnswer!
I'm so sorry that a JustAnswer Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question?
Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
I still have the issue.
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please remove the power to the base unit and the batteries from the handset
Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power to the base unit, put the batteries in the handset and tell me if it then functions correctly.
Please let me know the results
Thank you

hi richard, pulld battries from base unit and unpluged powr for 10+ min. as soon as power cord goes in lights still blinking. good idea though.tony
what is next?

Can you tell me what the phone is connecting to for a signal please? eg: Comcast box?

Just a line. Unit / lines flash without line, just pwr.

Thanks

It is the internal mainboard in the main unit that has faulted

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the systemto have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Customer Service