Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Have just attached the speakers that I bought, but there is…

Customer Question
Have just attached the...

Have just attached the speakers that I bought, but there is no sound.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Logitech Z130

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your Z130?

THey are brand new

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Attached them to the computer, plugged in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know if I connected correctly, there were no instructions in the box

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
4/7/2018
Electronics Technician: technicalcat, Engineer replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Engineer

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Those are basic analog speakers. Will have a headphone style plug (probably green in color) that will plug into the speaker or headphone output jack on your desktop or laptop (also probably green in color). Have you made this connection, and also plugged in the power amp (ac adapter) into the speakers?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Have plugged in to the desktop as well as to the electric plug - also to each other
no phone
Please cancel