Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I please help me pick up voice mail messages. Panasonic is…

Customer Question
I please help me...

I please help me pick up voice mail messages.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic is brand but I don"t find the model listed, and I do not have any paperwork,.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

I have not tried anything because I don't know what do try. Sorry.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
4/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What is the model number of your phone (it is on the main base station and starts with kx-tg)?

Are you wanting to use a voicemail service, or to use the answering machine?
Who provides your home phone service?