Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need a new glass plate for my Panasonic NN-SB646S CAN YOU…

Customer Question
I need a new...

I need a new glass plate for my Panasonic NN-SB646S CAN YOU TELL WHAT THE ORDER NUMBER IS ***** WHERE TO FIND ONE??

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your NN-SB646S?

3 TO 4 YEARS .. iT IS A WAL MAER SPECICAL.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

INTERNET AND AMAZON I WAS GIVEN AN ORDER BY A INTERNET PANASONIC RETAILER. I NOW OWN AN INCORRECT GLASS PLATE. MINE IS ABOUT 12 INCHES IN DIAMETER. THE ONE I JUST PURCHASED IS ABOUT 15 INCHES IN DIAMETER HELP

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I HAVE A SERIAL NUMBER EB 00750690116112115376

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/4/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

The proper part number to purchase is 12570000001002

You may order one here: https://encompass.com/item/10749046/Panasonic/12570000001002/Glass_Tray

Best regards,

OK ARE YOU PLANNING ON CGARGING ME 36 BUCKS JUST FOR A RESPONSE ??

This is a paid support service, it is not free help. All of the fees were disclosed, and you specifically clicked to agree to them, to post your question.

We are all independent techs here, working on our own personal time in a good faith effort to help.

I provided the above answer, at your request, to resolve your issue. I have no control over any fees, but the charge you previously approved does apply.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. You are rating me personally and my efforts to help you in providing a quick and accurate answer (not panasonic, the site, the cost, etc).

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,