Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I setup our new phone set. KX-TGD530. I can call and connect…

Customer Question
I setup our new...

I setup our new phone set. KX-TGD530. I can call and connect to another number but there is no voice. I figure there is something simple I need to do to make it work, but have not been able to find it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

The model is KX-TGD530

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TGD530? What have you tried so far?

It is been going on since I setup and I don't know what to try, thats why I am asking for helpl

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Is anybody there?
4/3/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please remove the power to the base unit and the batteries from the handset

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power to the base unit, put the batteries in the handset and tell me if it then functions correctly.

Please let me know the results

Thank you