Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My sonyDSCHX80 has mulitpul dots on the screen instead of…

Customer Question
My sonyDSCHX80 has mulitpul...

My sonyDSCHX80 has mulitpul green dots on the screen instead of the rectangle box I use to focus

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your SONYDSCHX80?

10 days- just bought it from amazon

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Tried to find a fix in menu

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I like the viewfinder

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

why am I being charged? the camera is under warentee

This is a site where the answers are paid for. I'm an independent contractor for Justanswer.com. Would you like to proceed? This is a camera setting, not a warranty need.

no your a fraud

Actually, no, we're verified experts. Have a great day.