Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We have a Panasonic. Phone KX-TGF372 and we can't erase

Customer Question
We have a Panasonic...

We have a Panasonic. Phone KX-TGF372 and we can't erase answering messages. The answering device. On screen has a wrench (tool

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KX-TGF372? What have you tried so far?

)we've done like always. Press menus scroll to answering device and that's all it will do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

How can we erase answering messages. It won't take anymore messages

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 2 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
Sorry to hear of any issue with your phone or message systems.
To help with this issue, may I ask:
1) How are messages normally retrieved or listened to? For example, is the PLAY/STOP button pressed on the MAIN BASE, or do you "dial in" to a system?
2) Is there anything showing on the display(s) that says the message system is "full"?
3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

On base

Thanks for that.

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer