Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I just bought a R11s in China and want to make working in…

Customer Question
Hello, I just bought...

Hello, I just bought a R11s in China and want to make working in Europe because I'm german

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your R11S?

I bought it last weeek in China!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing i could not find a downloasd for USEFULL os: language is set to englisch but I want to use google.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thats it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to an R11s Oppos cell phone or something else?

Please let me know

OPPO R11s

ok, and the issue is you want to change the language on the phone?

OPPO R11s I want to make it working in Europe with google apps f.e.

ok... explain the issue you have using it now please

OPPO R11s I want to make it working in Europe with google apps f.e.I can't connect with google play store, alll answers from installed apps are in chinese. any real englsich OS wood be helpfull

Ok, try to reset it and set it up in English

To do this

At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.

After that start pressing Volume Down and Power keys until OPPO logo appears.
Let go of all buttons and wait for a few seconds.
In this menu you should select "German"

Now you should tap "Wipe data and cache (in German)" two times.
Then choose "Yes".

At last tap "Reboot" to launch the operation.

Then set it up

Let me know how it goes please

I did but there is no german available apps in the store still chinese

Can you then do the reset and choose English please during the reset

I did but there is no german available apps in the store still chinese. I did but the phone is still chinese, scrrenn language is english but nothing more

So all settings ect are in Chinese? Everything on the phone?