Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I just placed an order for Nene jigsaw puzzles by ordering 2…

Customer Question
I just placed an...

I just placed an order for Nene Thomas jigsaw puzzles by ordering 2 I get free shipping yet on my order it charged me for the shippinh fees can you correct please, And my credit car is Mastercard not Visa please make the change and get back to me thank you Eleanor Reyes

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Two jigsaw puzzles by Nene Thomas

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Cannot remember since I can not get back to the order form but I believe one of the puzzle was Mist bride the othe can not remember the price was $29,00 and change I forgot

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

To tell the order i was charged for the shipping

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Yet my new charge card is Mastercard not Visa anymore thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
4/2/2018
Electronics Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Thanks for trying to help
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.