Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am having difficulty watching mlb.com on my BDP-S3200

Customer Question
I am having difficulty...

I am having difficulty watching mlb.com on my BDP-S3200 player.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your BDP-S3200?

2014

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your BDP-S3200?

Called mlb.com tech support, they have no idea. Tried resetting to factory square one. The problem seems to be viewing games, I can get to the menu, when I select a game I receive the message, "Video Error, the content you have selected is not available. Please check your network settings and try again later.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have two identical players, with two different HDtv monitors, each have the same problem. I can watch the games on my laptop however, without difficulty.

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/31/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 22 days ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you please go into the settings (help/support) menu on the player and tell me what it shows there as the current software version?

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 17 days ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.