Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Durko I order the free. It Was the torch with the Charge And…

Customer Question
Robert Durko I order...

Robert Durko I order the free

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

It Was the torch with the Charge And the Laser Light it has Been charged too my cart but have not Recived it .

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Robert Durko I order the laser light and the free touch with stunning I have not received it .It has billed too my credit card Please check it out

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Robert, did you receive this yet or do you still need assistance?