Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My Whirlpool dishwasher is not draining all the way when…

Customer Question
My Whirlpool dishwasher is...

My Whirlpool dishwasher is not draining all the way when complete cycle is done. What can be the problem?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Whrilpool 47

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Liquids, like Voinegar, Clorox.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/30/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you checked for any large blockages in the drain pipe?

If the pipe is clear then the pump may be failing and will need to be replaced.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------