Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a GS-1500U and when I was changing the battery, the…

Customer Question
I have a GS-1500U...

I have a GS-1500U and when I was changing the battery, the blue wire with a metal pin on it, on the display circuit board came loose, I was going to put it back but there are two open connections on the plastic connector.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Do you know where it goes? Slot 3 or slot 5?

Technician's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long have you had your GS-1500U?

The Model # GS-1500U

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet was too scared to try anything until I talked to you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

If I get the wire put back I am hoping to get the unit back into operation.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

still waiting for answer

Which device are you having the issue with?