Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

WE have a tech here working on our Ring Doorbell. We were…

Customer Question
WE have a tech...

WE have a tech here working on our Ring Doorbell. We were told last week to order some parts, so we did. But it does not work. Please help us! The doorbell will ring but the picture does not come up on my phone, it just spins and spins.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I have a IPhone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Do you have a phone number that the tech can call?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

The tech is the person that you need to talk to. They say that our security system is drawing all the voltage from the transformer and we do not have enough voltage left on our doorbell to send a picture. The transformer is hooked up to everything.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do not think that you can help us because we have a ring video doorbbell pro and your company has a similar name but a different name. Sorry I bothered you.