Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have an intimidator 350 and the dmx screen is dark and it…

Customer Question
Hi I have an...

Hi I have an intimidator 350 and the dmx screen is dark and it just flashes

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Well I took it out of service it did it for a day before I shut it down

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I would like to

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

You can hear it tapping and every once in a while the color wheel toys to turn

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Like I said as soon as i found it I turned it off and yes you can not use it at all its stuck and I can not even feed dmx to it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

How old is the unit?