Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I want to order n Ac adapter for my model 767. how to do…

Customer Question
Hello, i want to...

Hello, i want to order n Ac adapter for my model 767. how to do that?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Brand u a767

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Can i order on line an ac adapter for my ua767moniter?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No .just the adapter,thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i believe you have all the information needed my name is***** 17386 se 65th lane, Ocklawaha Fl,32179 needed an adapter for monitor model U A767. instruction book page E 11 has picture of what i want to use instead of batteries Thank you.
is correct.

We cannot order products for you (since we are a technical support site) but I can help you locate the product and you can buy it. Would you like help with that?