Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have been a member of the Geek Squad for several years,

Customer Question
I have been a...

I have been a member of the Geek Squad for several years, usually going to the Bell Rd store in Glendale, Az I can not get online using my Hotmail address ***@******.*** anymore and cannot figure out why. Do you think you can help me?

Technician's Assistant: No, you can ask a one off question to try things out. How's your internet connection? Are you checking Hotmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I am really not sure, I thought it was Outlook

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I am aware of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to be able to put in my email address and get online!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you try to sign in, what is the exact message you get?

Please let me know