Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company. Audio nut since 1974. Home Theater advisor. Vinyl holdout!
329447

I have been a member of the Geek Squad for several years,

Customer Question

I have been a member of the Geek Squad for several years, usually going to the Bell Rd store in Glendale, Az I can not get online using my Hotmail address ***@******.*** anymore and cannot figure out why. Do you think you can help me?
JA: No, you can ask a one off question to try things out. How's your internet connection? Are you checking Hotmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: I am really not sure, I thought it was Outlook
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: Not that I am aware of
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just want to be able to put in my email address and get online!
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you try to sign in, what is the exact message you get?

Please let me know