Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Audio technica and a scarlett solo 2nd gen and ive tried

Customer Question

Second opinion] audio technica and a scarlett solo 2nd gen and ive tried connecting them to hp laptop and the microphone doesn't connect im not able to record on it how can i fix this
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?
Customer: 64 bit operating system, x64 based processor Hp stream laptop 14- axOXX
JA: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: windows 10 been trying to download but to much space could that be the issue? should i clear up space what updates should i do to get it operating correctly
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: should i try connecting my scarlett solo and audio technica before you connect me
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Have you checked for driver errors?

Would you like remote assistance with this?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------