Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Audio technica and a scarlett solo 2nd gen and ive tried…

Customer Question
Second opinion] audio technica...

Second opinion] audio technica and a scarlett solo 2nd gen and ive tried connecting them to hp laptop and the microphone doesn't connect im not able to record on it how can i fix this

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

64 bit operating system, x64 based processor Hp stream laptop 14- axOXX

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Windows 10 been trying to download but to much space could that be the issue? should i clear up space what updates should i do to get it operating correctly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Should i try connecting my scarlett solo and audio technica before you connect me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you checked for driver errors?

Would you like remote assistance with this?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------