Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I’m having trouble logging in so I was wondering if I could…

Customer Question
I’m having trouble logging...

I’m having trouble logging in so I was wondering if I could reset my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

PlayStation 4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

Well I turned it off last night and when I turned it back on it logged me out

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.