Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I reset my watch from standard time to daylight

Customer Question
How do I reset...

How do I reset my watch from standard time to daylight saving timer?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Armitron prosport md11239(p) 40/8377

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Going to time setting mode andpressingEL

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I have received nothing. My inquiry has been ignored

There isn't an option to set it to Daylight savings mode but you can change the time manually. Do you need help with that?

of course. That's what this whole silly back and forth conversation is about!!!

Step 1

Examine the watch face and locate the buttons labeled “Mode,” “Adjust” and “Alarm.” Press the “Mode” button repeatedly until the time display appears on the watch. Hold the “Mode” button until you see the alarm display appear, then release the button. Hold the “Mode” button a second time to enter the time-setting mode.

Step 2

Hold the “Alarm” button. Press the “Mode” button to toggle between a 12-hour and 24-hour display setting. Choose your setting, then release the “Alarm” button to confirm your selection. Hold the “Adjust” button. Press the “Mode” button to toggle between an American and European calendar display setting. Choose your setting, then release the “Adjust” button to confirm your selection.

Step 3

Press the “Alarm” button to set the current seconds setting to zero, then press the “Adjust” button to proceed to the minutes setting. Press the “Alarm” button repeatedly to begin increasing the current minutes setting; if desired, hold the “Alarm” button to cycle through the minutes faster. Press the “Adjust” button to proceed to the hours setting, then use the “Alarm” button to input the desired setting.

Step 4

Use the “Alarm” and “Adjust” buttons to input the current date and day of the week. Press the “Mode” button to save your settings.