Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I bought the mlb.tv package and need help following the

Customer Question
I bought the mlb.tv...

I bought the mlb.tv package and need help following the directions to launch the applicatuon

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Where do I look for that ..I bought it 2016 for Christmas

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu does work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

It was MLB was purchased today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I hope he will have patience with me...I'm old and not too techy

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.