Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My Franklin electronic pocket bible keys are sticking, they…

Customer Question
My Franklin electronic pocket...

My Franklin electronic pocket bible keys are sticking, they are not readily selecting command. What can I do to fix this problem?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For about six months

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't know anything about electronic.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I would like to buy a new one but it too expensive, $395, I don't have so much money. I love this bible but how or where to go and get it fix I don't know.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/29/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.