Consumer Electronics

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Steve G., Engineer

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I have a Panasonic Massage Lounger Model EP1010. I loved it
Harry, Customer Service
Hi, I have a Panasonic Massage Lounger Model EP1010. I loved it as well as my friends and family. People would come over just to sit in the chair not me. It is a lovely off White with no ugly leg comp… read more
I have a Panasonic ep3004 massage chair that reclines, and
Pete, Senior Engineer
I have a Panasonic ep3004 massage chair that reclines, and will even begin the seat pressure, the hand & the leg massage, and the tapping mode only on the back though) all for for just a few seconds, … read more
I have a Panasonic Massage Lounger Real Pro Elite 153. When
Josh, It Support Specialist
I have a Panasonic Massage Lounger Real Pro Elite 153. When I start the massage cycle, it starts the body scan properly. When it gets to the tapping phase of the body scan, the tapping is very high sp… read more
How to repair panasonic massage chair ep 11. Remote control
Josh, It Support Specialist
how to repair panasonic massage chair ep 11. Remote control not working properly. It will turn on, blinks and turn off. … read more
I would like to buy a Panasonic massage chair. Amazon sells
Josh, It Support Specialist
I would like to buy a Panasonic massage chair. Amazon sells Real Pro Ultra Massage Lounge (black). It was 3,999 earlier, but now $2389. I would like to have a little more expensive one. If you could g… read more
I have a Panasonic EP 1011 massage chair. It is plugged in,
Pete, Senior Engineer
I have a Panasonic EP 1011 massage chair. It is plugged in, turned on, on unlock and when I try to use it, turning it on--it turns itself off in about 15-20 seconds. I've pushed reset buttons, unplugg… read more
Kong Eclipse D4000 massage chair - "massager part reset" I
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
King Kong Eclipse D4000 massage chair - "massager part reset" I left the chair unplugged from the power for at least two hours and then plugged it back in and turned it on. Still the remote control sa… read more
I have a Panasonic lounger chair EP 1015. It is stuck in
Louie, Technician
Hi I have a Panasonic lounger chair EP 1015. It is stuck in full recline. Buttons on remote do not work to have chair return to sitting position. Besides sending a repair man to house...what could be … read more
I have a Panasonic RealPro Elite Household Massage Lounger,
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have a Panasonic RealPro Elite Household Massage Lounger, Model EP3513 that I purcased from Brookstone in October, 2005. The chair will turn on for about 5-10 seconds and cut off. This will happen e… read more
I have a 5year-old OSIM massage chair, working only 50% of
Michael
Michael, Appliance Repair Technician
I have a 5year-old OSIM massage chair, working only 50% of the functions on remote. I need your advise: how to fix ( mechanically/ electronically) ? Please not: As retiree I have more time than money.… read more
I have an OSIM Lifestyle 3 OS-715 massage chair. The chair
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
I have an OSIM Lifestyle 3 OS-715 massage chair. The chair was left plugged in for a while before a friend used it. During operation the motor burnt out--lots of smoke and the chair died in a reclinin… read more
We have a Panasonic Real Pro Ultra massage chair that just
Pete, Senior Engineer
We have a Panasonic Real Pro Ultra massage chair that just quit working in the middle of massage. I pushed the Power button and it began again for a few seconds, then stopped and all the lights on the… read more
I have a Panasonic massage recliner chair and all I am getting
TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Associate Degree
I have a Panasonic massage recliner chair and all I am getting from it is a humming sound and no massage, Can you help please..thanks… read more
i have a panasonic ep3513 massage chair. will start with body
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
i have a panasonic ep3513 massage chair. will start with body scan but when it starts it will starttap at fast speed then all lights light up and then shuts down.????are there service manual or a fix… read more
I have a Panasonic Massage Lounger DP1061. The back does not
Charles
Charles, Owner
I have a Panasonic Massage Lounger DP1061. The back does not raise up. Everything else works. I changed the controller and the problem still exists. I tried pressing the start button twice in quick su… read more
Hi I have a Panasonic Real Pro Elite chair. The massage heads
Craig
Craig, Electrical Director
Hi I have a Panasonic Real Pro Elite chair. The massage heads keep shaking very fast for about 3 seconds and then it shuts off. Then all of the lights blink for about 3-4 seconds. I have tried turning… read more
I had a Panasonic Real Pro Elite Model EP3513 massage chair
Rob
Rob, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I had a Panasonic Real Pro Elite Model EP3513 massage chair not worked well (Leg and hand not work). There is a noise sound like air leak when its working. Not the same as I brought it. So, is there a… read more