Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Do you know how to repair Massage chairs. Panasonic Real Pro…

Customer Question
Do you know how...

Do you know how to repair Massage chairs

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic Real Pro Elite EP3513

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Unplugging to try to reset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not with the chair, just sold it to a friend, I only know the arms and butt and legs are not working, but the upper part is and it reclines

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
just checking to see if I need more information to send to tech
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

still waiting for answer, thank you
I have paid the $5 and waiting to see if the answer is worth it.... I don't want to spend more money to talk... if you can't help just let me know and I will get a refund and move on...
last night as I was signing up, a technician window came on and said he was online and would help, after I signed up that window was gone and no longer have I had a technician try to respond.... is this sight useful for repairs on the massage chair or just lawyers and doctors?

Our services are not $5.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****

How much is it

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****