Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Why would I need an echo show and an echo connect, I'm about…

Why would I need...

Why would I need an echo show and an echo connect

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I'm about to buy it. Its amazons echo show and echo connect two seperate items that both can be used to make calls

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

You're not understanding. I was going to order the echo show..... then it said did I want to also order the echo connect. Why would I what does connect do that show does not

3/28/2018
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The Echo Connect allows you to connect to your home phone to call any phone number using just your voice.

It basically turns your home phone into a hands-free, voice-dialled phone.

You don't need to have the Connect to use the Show - you can use the Show without having the Connect.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer
Pete, Electronic Engineer