Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

The model number 5190 serial number 009866 the key is still…

Customer Question
The model number 5190...

The model number 5190 serial number 009866 the key is still in the safe and weve lost the combination. is there any way you could help me with this, its about 15 years old. weve previously sold our farm and it has the deed in it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover the combination for your Brinks (Honeywell) 5190 safe, please see:

http://honeywellsafes.com/UserFiles/ContentPageFiles/ORDER%20REPLACEMENT%20KEYS%20&%20COMBINATIONS.pdf

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

What get a lock smith ?

No, you need to contact Honeywell at the link I gave you, along with the serial number of the safe and the other information requested to recover your combination.