Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How can I mute my Panasonic kcal-tgf375 phone from intercom…

Customer Question
How can I mute...

How can I mute my Panasonic kcal-tgf375 phone from intercom to mute❓

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your KCAL-TGF375? What have you tried so far?

It happened once before I have tried everything I do not want to use the intercom function at this time. I believe it is an in correct setting.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/28/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) Can you double-check and CONFIRM the FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base (model sent [kcal-tgf375] appears to have a TYPO in it).
2) WHERE and WHEN is the INTERCOM seen - instead of the MUTE?
Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

(im)

In the window of the handsets

Hi again and thanks for that information.

Can you also respond to question 1, and the WHEN part of questions 2?

Thanks

Regarding the WHEN of question 2:

IF you press the SPEAKER button on a cordless handset - and

make or receive a call - does the MUTE reappear on the screen - DURING the call?

Please let me know what you see and WHEN it appears, as I can not see what you see.

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)

Will work on this tomorrow good night and thanks

You're quite welcome.
Please let me know what is seen - when you can.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
P.S. I typically get back online at about 9AM Pacific time (12 noon Eastern).

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)