Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Battery needs charge, Panasonic phone tgea20, 1 week no

Customer Question
Battery needs charge Technician's...

Battery needs charge

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Panasonic phone tgea20

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your TGEA20? What have you tried so far?

1 week no message or light on phone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 3 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with troubleshooting this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base (model sent (tgea20) is for a single cordless handset).
2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, do ALL handsets have this issue?
3) What is the AGE of this system?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: ***
ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

3 units all have same problem. model kx tge263s s/n 5jaxc300209 system is 5 years old

Hi again and thanks for that detailed information.

OK - since this system is 5 years old, may I ask if the batteries in the handsets have EVER been replaced - since new?

Thanks