Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How to play Samsung dvd player model BD-JM57 on Panasonic TV…

Customer Question
How to play Samsung...

How to play Samsung dvd player model BD-JM57 on Panasonic TV ME42050664

Technician's Assistant: How old is your BD-JM57?

Got it last week

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your BD-JM57?

I I ran a wire from TV to DVD HDMI ports

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I talked to Samsung who told me to find proper source on Panasonic TV remote

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Shahid_Sony, Technician replied 1 month ago
Shahid_Sony
Shahid_Sony, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent, pay per question support website
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of the TV?

ME42050664 isn't a valid model number

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.