Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Dell Inspirion Model P24T can I add memory to it?

Customer Question
I have a Dell...

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your P24T?

Only a few months

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell product?

I cant run updates because I don't have enough memory The computer only has 29.1 GB and the system uses up 28.5

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Can memory be added to this computer?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 3 months ago

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 3 months ago

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

Can memory be added to a Dell Inspiron model P24T
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 3 months ago

You can upgrade the hard drive to a new hard drive. That is the only way you can upgrade the storage space. Please, give me a couple minutes to locate compatible drives for you. Thank you.

Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 3 months ago

P24T is the regulatory model.

What is the actual model name and code? (ie: 11-3162, etc)