Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a model kx-tgda20 I can't get the new voice mail

I have a...

I have a model kx-tgda20 I can't get the new voice mail cleared after listening to the message

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your KX-TGDA20?

Just got them couple days ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Went to menu didn't have any luck with that.

3/27/2018
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is this the voicemail from your provider?

Please let me know

Richard, Customer Service
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
This is the the problem with my phone
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
That didn't work

thanks

Please remove the power to the base unit and the batteries from the handset

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power to the base unit, put the batteries in the handset and tell me if it then functions correctly.

Please let me know the results

Thank you

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
That didn't work still shows voice mail

Press the erase button twice, does it erase them?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Doesn't have a erase button

The main base unit does. if you have the KX-TGDA20 as you said in the initial message

Page 13 here shows this

https://tinyurl.com/z3ka7le

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
The voice mail service is though my provider the base has nothing to do with it

This is what I tried asking before, but please press the erase button twice and tell me if it clears it as your phone also does voicemail

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
No it doesn't

Who is your phone provider?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Verizon

Please call them on(###) ###-####/p>

Have them reset the voicemail box and then hold the * button for 20 seconds like before and it should then clear it

Let me know the results please

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Verizon got it cleared up.
Richard, Customer Service