Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My mother has a Panasonic KX - TG2721NZ with one extension.

Customer Question
My mother has a...

My mother has a Panasonic KX - TG2721NZ with one extension. She isn’t very savvy when it comes to how to set anything electronic up & has been complaining she doesn’t know how to set up the caller ID on it. Could you please tell me so I can in turn tell her or can you tell me where I could find the instructions on line so I can look it up myself?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your TG2721NZ?

Its my Mums but I think it’s pretty much brand new

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

As I said it’s my Mums phone & we live 2hrs apart

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

All I know is what I told you above

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It isn’t that it’s not working Mum just doesn’t know how to set it up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment thank you

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 24 days ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

This is set by the provider, did she have it before and it just stopped working?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Thanks for your reply but I’ve since found an online handbook/manual so I’m all good.

You are welcome

If you need anything else, please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Customer Service