Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need to find xfiniti credentials but don't know where they…

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find xfiniti credentials but don't know where they are.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

My Samson phone and tablet, not sure about my other kindles.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Sorry had to go get the phone. It is a Tmoble Rival. I will look at the specs.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

Nothing. I just keep gettin an e-mail that says it needs my xfinity credentials.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

It is a Revvl 5049W.

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 28 days ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm Kraig. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Your XFINITY credentials are your XFINITY email or username and password. You will need them in order to connect your Android device to the Internet.

You can read detailed instructions on how to connect your devices to XFINITY WiFi by clicking here.

Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 23 days ago

Hi.
I have not heard back from you and was wondering if I was able to successfully assist you.
If so, please remember to rate my answer by selecting select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click the Submit button so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically. (If you are unsure how to rate my answer, please click here for instructions).
Enjoy the rest of your day.

Kraig
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer