Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Canon Rebel T1i and I can not download my photos to…

Customer Question
I have a Canon...

I have a Canon Rebel T1i and I can not download my photos to Zoom Browser anymore. I can not even transfer photos anymore. Can you please help me? Ron

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your T1I?

Maybe 4or5 years.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I am not a computer guru so I haven't tried much

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, it used to put my photos in Zoom Browser automatically now I can't get any of my photos in

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/27/2018
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you connecting it to a windows or mac computer Ron? And which version?

Please let me know