Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My name and I have a problem with my jvc hd -61g887 the

Customer Question
Hi my name...

Hi my name frank and I have a problem with my jvc hd -61g887 the volume keeps cutiing out and I cant seem to find out wwhy its doing the

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

It my volume its working but its cutting in and out

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your -61G887?

For about a year I bought it from a person it work fine till my stupid brother stated messin g with it from out side of my house we don't get along and he been messing up my firestick which ijust had fix and noe he has mess with my volume

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your JVC product?

I have gone through the hole volume contrl and i cant get it to play the sound constantly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What are you watching when this happens?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.