Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do i cancell amozon alexa. Amazon little black round…

Customer Question
How do i cancell...

How do i cancell amozon alexa

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Amazon little black round thing

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Few things how much per month are they charging me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.