Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

When I hang up after a phone call, the number registers as…

Customer Question
When I hang up...

When I hang up after a phone call, the number registers as Busy for ever. How to I convince my phone to actually HANGUP?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Where do I find that info?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Several months. Every selection I can find on the phone lists. Which is zero.

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No.Thanks.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do, and I have no model # or codes. Help, Dion

Which button do you press when you hang up?

the off button
Sorry Harry, I've been on the phone to Panasonic for an hour to answer a simple question. Life's too short, so I going to buy another phone...not Panasonic. Bye.

OK thank you