Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How to recalibrate the screen on as pioneer x2700bs. Pioneer…

Customer Question
How to recalibrate the...

How to recalibrate the screen on as pioneer x2700bs

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Pioneer ach x2700bs

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your X2700BS?

Not long

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Screen won't let me touch the settings

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/26/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

While pressing [Mute] + [Reverse] key, restart the system.

Choose "2. Touch Panel Test" among the Monitor Test Menu screen.

Not understanding the answer

I am not sure what you mean..

What is the reverse key