Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need someone to check this laptop for virus please. This…

Customer Question
I need someone to...

I need someone to check this laptop for virus please

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

This is an HP laptop

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

HP Pavilion x360

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Cody is currently working on my other laptop. Should I waity for him to finish and work on this one?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
I just turned on this laptop, I need it checked as I have to work soon and need to use it. Also please take of the slim cleaner that is currently on it
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Rusty, Customer Service replied 2 months ago
Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

In order to do this, you will need to request the additional service, "secure remote assistance" so I can take over your computer. This will take a couple of hours to complete, depending on how many problems the computer has. I can set up your computer to monitor viruses in the future so it will alert you of infected sites.