Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How to delete voice messages? Kx-tgc350 panasonic. Currently…

Customer Question
How to delete voice...

How to delete voice messages?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Kx-tgc350 panasonic

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Currently he mailbox is full. what now

Technician's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. However, telling you that I am a great grandma, may help you.

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 27 days ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone or message system.
If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:
1) How are messages NORMALLY listened (dialing a number sequence, pressing a single button. etc.)?
2) Can you still listen to any OLD messages?
3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.
Thanks

Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 21 days ago

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer