Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

The playstion won't install the dic game file and stays on…

Customer Question
Second opinion] The playstion...

Second opinion] The playstion won't install the dic game file and stays on pause mode. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

PlayStation 4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

1 day now. We have tried reseting the whole thing. We tried rebooting it. We tried unplugging the whole thing. We intilizing the whole thing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.