Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am not able to get my Tivo Mini to connect to my Romio. I…

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to get my Tivo Mini to connect to my Romio. I am using an apple computer & have reset my adaptor to the settings in the book but cannot connect.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Nothing indicating I am using the adaptor. It just tells me I cannot connect.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

I have tried it both ways

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I have programed the unit according to your booklet settings but maybe not

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I am working on it

OK

I can't seem to get my Logear WI-FI N adaptor programed
Doin't went to call
Don't want to call

Do you see any error messages?