Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Gm, Ms. I have a Nikon Coolpix s-3300 and I have lost the…

Customer Question
Gm, Ms Wilson. I...

Gm, Ms Wilson. I have a Nikon Coolpix s-3300 and I have lost the connecting cord from the camera to the power piece EH-69p . I need your help please.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your CoolPix?

I do not know, possibly 5 yrs+

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your CoolPix?

I have taken many pix but the battery is dead and need charging.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.