Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a ps card, trying to download. can you help me help?

Customer Question
I have a ps...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Play station card for ps4 50.00

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your PlayStation? What have you tried so far?

My som was sent a message that we need to buy a 50.00 card. there is a band oon his ps4 my e-mail is***@******.***

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will have to get the ban lifted first before you can download the gift card to the account.

For information on getting the ban lifted, please see:https://www.playstation.com/get-help/help-library/my-account/grief-reporting/banned-and-suspended-consoles-and-accounts/ --------------------Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.Pete.--------------------