Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need help with an amzn.com/bill wa contact. This is a. My…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with an amzn.com/bill wa contact

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Com? What have you tried so far?

This is a

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

My bank says that $21.39 was paid to amazon.com AMZN,COM/BILL WA I can't find a way to contact them personally

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Thank you. This was an error on my part. please delete my debit card data as well as my "membership'
please respond to this cancellation