Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Primos Truth Cam 55 Ultra. cannot set time or turn…

Customer Question
I have a Primos...

I have a Primos Truth Cam 55 Ultra. cannot set time or turn power off

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Primos Trust Cam 55 Ultra

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Primos model 6308

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Put in new batteries, cannot get up and down arrows to work to set time. Also, cannot shut power off on red button

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all, thanks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 day by:
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 1 month ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Well, I suppose since we've had no response.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
this is just a scam. I have been charged $5 then $30 on my account and have received no answer. Please refund my $35 and cancel this!!!
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 1 month ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will pass your request for a refund at once to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which will handle it with reasonable promptness. Please have a good day.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.