Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I am out of ink and can't remember how to order more. HP…

Customer Question
I am out of...

I am out of ink and can't remember how to order more.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Office Jet 5741

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Just now ran out

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know of anyhing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/24/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.