Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have just purchased a new Canon 80d and finished a wedding…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl - I...

Hi Pearl - I have just purchased a new Canon 80d and finished a wedding shoot only to find that my existing Lightroom 3 will not accept RAW Canon 80d images - i have researched an understand I need to install an upgade V6.5 - I have my Lightroom license number but not sure what to do now - Lic: 3<(><<)>1160-4006-6444-3118-4976-0750>

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I am in Australia - is that what you mean

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Lightroom?

I don't know - I don't think I have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think the license number is ***** only thing I know about my original download -

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
3/25/2018
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.